Budding blogger : Lakshmi

Meet Lakshmi of Laxmi's Samayal in the Budding blogger series

She says -


I am Lakshmi senthilkumar. I am a happy house & I love cooking. I am the queen of my kitchen. I love my kitchen and cooking. I feel so happy when my hubby and my family enjoy my food and eat nicely. I have a great passion of cooking, I started this blog to share my recipes with my friends. Food should be shared with everyone. Nowadays in nuclear family its not possible. Now I am going to share my recipes with everyone through my laxmi’s samayal blog.I am from tamil nadu. In tamil samayal means cooking.I have posted lot of tamilian recipes. i am very happy of it. We can feel all are close to each other and sharing there foods as family. All visitor of my blog are in my family. My motherinlaw always says cooking doesn’t finish after cooking. It gets completed only after serving it with smilin! g face. Its true whatever it is serve it with smiling face will give extra aroma to your food. I invite every with a great smile to my blog..

No comments:

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby