Budding blogger: Priya

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging for less than a year) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective/inspiration in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.

Priya of Enveetu Kitchen is today's featured blogger. She says -

A Teacher by profession, cooking is my next passion. Staying away from my mom while working, started my interest in cooking. After my marriage in 2004, this interest scaled up and as a mother now, wanting to give healthy food to my kid, my cooking interest has reached its height. My husband being a good foodie, loves to experiment with food. Saying that, he is also an hardcore critic.

Staying @ home looking after my kid, I started blogging from September 2009. My blog Enveetu Kitchen, still in its KG's, brings you a lot of Veggie Food. Me being a South-Indian, love to experiment with South-Indian and North-Indian recipes. Now I m making myself comfy with baking. Thanks a ton to all my fellow bloggers who have posted wonderful baking recipes.

Apart from cooking, I try to post some parenting articles from the magazines I read, which I feel might help mother's like me. Blogging has really opened up opportunities to have a good network of friends and sharing of ideas.

1 comment:

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen said...

Thanks a lot EC for featuring my blog in Budding Blogger Series

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby