Budding blogger: Nithya

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging for less than a year) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective/inspiration in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.

Meet Nithya from Nithu's Kitchen today -

Nithu says-

My experiments with cooking started during my school days. Why I say experiments? Yeah, on several occasions, when my mom was not at home, I had voluntarily ventured in to the kitchen and there were times when I just boiled tamarind juice with salt and called it RASAM. Instead of scolding me, my Dad had eaten it praising me.(What a good Dad, doesn't he) Later after few of the experiments like this, I started to take cooking bit serious and learnt the cooking secrets soon from my mom. Now, I'm cooking reasonably a good and tasty menu daily.

The idea of blogging started, when few of my friends and my sister kept asking me for recipes. Being from a Vegetarian family,my recipes would all be South Indian Veg preparation. I always aim at easy and quick recipes and it is because,I hate to be at kitchen always!(Guess it is the same with most of you,right?)

I would be happy to receive your comments on my recipes and that would help me improving my cooking further more.

2 comments:

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Nithu is on her way towards carving a niche in the blogosphere.I like her almost all of her recipes.

Nithu Bala said...

Thanks EC for introducing me in your blog..

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby