Budding blogger: Kalai Jeeva

Budding blogger series introduces new bloggers (those blogging for less than a year) every wednesday and promotes their blogs through Simple Indian Food. If you are interested in being a part of this series, please mail me a short description about your blog, the cuisine you specialize and your objective/inspiration in blogging to easycrafts@gmail.com.

Kalai Jeeva from My Recipes Diary is today's featured blogger.

She says-

"My Recipes Diary" is more like my food journal, where I write.. what I cook, learn and experiment and mostly the fun, spice and excitement I have along sharing with!
My Recipes are predominantly south-Indian, mostly from my mom and family, and some adapted from great food bloggers and some from my little head!!.

I really started cooking a couple of years ago, right after my marriage. When I was searching for a traditional recipe, I stumbled into the non-stop growing world of Food blogs.

I visited at least about 100 food blogs in a day, I read, read and read...and finally decided to write!

And here I am..just starting to blog about my simple daily food recipes!

2 comments:

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Dear,
I just went and checked out Kalai's blog. Looks awesome. Following her.

Kalai said...

Thanks EC for featuring me here. I really appreciate the budding blogger series! Hope my blog soon becomes eligible for the super blogger series:)

Looking for something

Easycrafts video tour

Disclaimer

Simple Indian food blog (author- EC) is the legal copyright holder of the material and pictures in this blog and it may not be used, reprinted, or published without the written consent of the author. All the measures used in the recipes are approximate. Please adjust the spices as per your taste. For any queries, please email us at easycrafts@gmail.com
baby